One Quarter Turn Brass Ball Valves
1/4 Turn Brass Ball Valves are made of durable forged brass for lighter weight and greater strength. The stem is bottom loaded, thus blow-out proof. The gland follower design has a PTFE stem packing. The valve body, end adaptor and ball are forged brass.
Specification of 1/4 Turn Brass Ball Valves
1. Working temperature: -54℃ to 148℃.
2. 2 way, 3 way, 4 way, 5 way, 6 way and 7 way models for on-off, switching and crossover service available.
3. One-piece body and one-piece ball stem.
4. Options for handle color.
5. No dead zone, such as area between the ball and valve chamber.
6. Various colors/finishes: Polished chrome, gold, antique bronze, antique brass, brushed nickel, satin chrome and paint.
The Features of Brass Ball Valves
1. Smooth and low operating torques.
2. Light weight, easy to install, and convenient to handle.
3. High strength, corrosion resistance.
4. Long lifespan, low cost, Recyclable.
5. OEM/ODM welcome.
We are specialized in manufacturing Brass Ball Valves, 1/4 Turn Brass Ball Valves with hihg precision. If you are interested in Brass Ball Valve, please contact us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org